Originally Posted By: Themafia
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
At least as of June 2013, Guaracci was reported to still be acting boss.

the state police said twice in 2006 and in 2010 said he is the boss.

Jerry capeci said he is the boss. The 2015 indictment showed he was boss

I'm not sure where you're getting you info but when did the NJ state police ever say that? He was identified in all the articles back during the 2010 bust as the acting boss. And, I don't recall (I skimmed it again) him ever being identified as the official boss in the recent DeCavalcante bust.

March 2015 Gang Land News article:

According to the complaint, and knowledgeable Gang Land sources, Charlie The Hat and his cronies disagree strongly with the decision by the DeCavalcante family's ailing and aging official boss, John Riggi, to sponsor and induct Oliveri, 41, as a "made man." After serving more than 20 years in prison for three racketeering indictments, Riggi, 89, was released from prison in late 2012. He is still the official boss, but sources say many wiseguys know he is on his way out and does not have any real clout.

So as recently as March 2015, Capeci still had Riggi as the official boss, although sources said he was on the way out.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.