I know.

But I am also obsessive compulsive, and anal. That's too long a stretch for me to wait. I will buy this for my entertainment needs, and purchase the SE when it comes... Or I may just add it up for Christmas if it's coming at the years end.

And from my recollection, isn't it just rumored at this point? I mean, Rodriguez said that he had shot the entire books, knowing they wouldn't make it into the film, but for a DVD feature; But does he have control over the entire studio? Does he have control over which DVD's they make, and which they don't? I'm not saying it won't come, I'm just not going to hold my breath and expect it to be here within the next six months (which is far too long a period of time for me to wait).

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."