Originally Posted By: azguy
Boy, you guys always say these guys don't have two nickles to rub together and in a sh&thole like Springfield one guy gets caught with $750K and the other $800K, not to bad of a bankroll if you ask me...

@ azguy:

In our exchange in the other thread, I went out of my way to clarify something for you and to credit you for being one of the better posters here. It boiled down to this: I said that the Westside pulled their skipper from Springfield, and they have. I never said anything about the Boston or New England families.

If you read my posts regularly, you'll notice that I basically post about one area and a couple of Families in particular. Guys who claim "inside information" about ten different cities are the easiest to spot as bullshit artists. A wiseguy's world is usually no bigger than his own neighborhood.

Re this article: It's interesting, and it jibes with what I said to you last week in the other thread. That the Westside pulled their skipper up there. And they did. Calvanese isn't a captain, and I'd bet my right arm that he isn't going to become one.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.