Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Hall of Fame wrestler and actor "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has passed away at the age of 61. RIP to a great legend.

http://variety.com/2015/biz/obituaries-people-news/roddy-piper-dies-dead-wwe-wrestler-1201554513/

This one just slays me. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is one of, if not THE, greatest talkers in the history of professional wrestling. His "Piper's Pit" segment produced some of the most entertaining and legendary moments the wrestling business has ever seen. He is also, for my money, the greatest professional wrestler to have never won the big one. He is also the greatest heel (bad guy) in pro wrestling history.

Don't believe me?

Roddy Piper had the ability to get a crowd so riled up, WWE management would have to take him off the road for months at a time to let things cool down. I have provided some videos from Piper's WWE Hall of Fame induction. Pay particular attention to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair's stories on the Hot Rod.

Man...I can't believe he's gone. RIP Hot-Rod.

Last edited by XDCX; 07/31/15 08:29 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis