Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
also, no records at all were kept before 1968.

That same 1968 Gun Control Act also prohibited interstate sales of guns via mail order except for holders of Federal Firearms Licenses. You can get one, but a friend who has one says it doesn't pay, except if you trade a lot of firearms each year.

You can buy a firearm online, but you have to pick it up from a licensed gun dealer in your state, and pay that dealer a fee.

when I worked in a pawn shop selling guns, we had an FFL,prior to Clinton anyone could get them, with Clinton you had to have a store front.

also you were required to keep a record of all gun sales by the buyer filling out a 4473 form, the form stayed with the shop.

also while I was selling guns the BATF would come in and inspect your books, I was inspected, before Clinton they hardly came around [theBATF], when the Clintons were in, the BATF inspected constandly.

Hillary was behind all the gun laws, she was sponsoring sarah brady. [the gun grabber] if Hillary is elected hide your guns.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"