Originally Posted By: cheech
Originally Posted By: DB
Cheech can probably best comment and/or correct on these things but with way less heat up there and people with tons of $, the crews shouldn't be starving

DB, please dont out words in my mouth. we've only spoke a few times via pm. the heat is incredible over here. much more than anyone would think. stamford is a fucking death or jail wish. and the rest of connecticut isnt better.
Ill tell a quick story. a friend of mine had a guy on a .25 sheet. he owed maybe 2k. he didnt have it. he threatened to call the FBI. not the local cops. the fucking fbi. over 2k!
ill give you another.the popular bust with dean and those guys. you know how they got caught? they opened up a poker club in hamden. that lasted a whole 2 days before the local street crime unit was all over them and the dealers caved faster than something that caves fast. they dont want CT being NJ plain and simple. its hot as hades here.
CT bookies dont even wanna take baseball! they take the fucking summers off.
white collar PB already answered.
re neighborhoods: there are some in new haven (wooster st area) and bridgeport (madison ave) but just remnants. the Avest's are in a parking lot now. they dont close the street down like they used to. just a few delis and pretentious restaurants. its over. its probably been over I just didnt notice.

-cheech

Long time lurker, felt I needed to make my first post about this. You owe DB an apology, he's a good guy and from where I'm sitting, one of the better posters on this board.

Everyone that knows me knows one thing, I never mince words. I call it like I see it, I'm from the old school. You are very quick to attack people on here, I've seen several instances where you went after guys for no reason. Well thats going to stop right here and now. And before any of you accuse me of being that Jack fellow, know this: Ive built a reputation from the neighborhood I'm from for being a loyal and standup guy. Take that for what its worth. Cut it out with the personal attacks.