Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I don't think DB was putting words in your mouth, he did say you could correct him which you did as you should have.

So many awful posters and trolls here DB def means well

No one said that he didn't mean well. He's a good kid and I went out of my way to point that out:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Sorry for he rant, DB. You're a good guy. But you have no idea the harassment that Tony and his family had to endure. Rhonda (his wife) would receive regular visits from the Feds WHILE TONY WAS IN JAIL.

Again, I hope I didn't offend you. But this one was rough and hit pretty close to home.

Now, again, I'm speaking for myself, not for Cheech. But DB has no idea what a hard-on they have for gambling in Connecticut. Do you know that when they pool a Federal grand jury in a New Haven case, they intentionally choose people who live in the sticks because when they hear those numbers thrown around it offends them as working people? Is that playing fair?

How's this for an absolute fact? I mentioned Johnny DePoli and Taylor Breton in an earlier post. They both died last year. These were two of the biggest and wealthiest bookmakers in the history of Connecticut at one time. And they both died broke.

Between what they had on paper (that's street slang for uncollected money, which usually averages anywhere between thirty and forty percent of a bookmaker's winnings), their legal fees, and their lost earnings for the years they were in the can, they left absolutely nothing to envy.

Long story short: The Federal Prosecutors in the District of Connecticut truly believe that they're doing "God's Work." And to top it all off, they have something like the fifth highest conviction rate of any Federal Court in the country (and we all know that as a whole, the Feds bat higher than .900 at trial).

We're all supposed to be friends, DB. This was far from personal.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.