Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
PB or Bronx, can you guys shed more light?

I'm gonna make one statement, for you, Baldo and Tommy. And it's only because our friend, Bronx, halfway set things straight in his response to that board member who we've all agreed to NEVER reply to again. Do we all understand each other? wink

It was initiated outside the club. And at that point it was just an angry young guy--who had recently lost his father to prison--showing off his badge. It should have never happened, and it should have ended right there. But then, in a headscratcher, Tore went back to the restaurant and got his bell rung. Again. And, with that, Patsy went from being right to being wrong. That's all it took. He broke one of the golden rules.

There SHOULD have been a sitdown, and at the very least, Louie or Wahoo (who were handling things on that end), could have called for one of Patsy's stripes. And they would have gotten it, too.

Anything further on this and you guys can send me an email. Because this is just one of those stories that was so senseless that it chokes me up 22 years later. Truth is, morality aside, these families have been through enough.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.