Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Funzi Sisca. Jersey guy.

Guy must be swimming in it now Zeke's gone and all the Bronx guys hit that big score and are out, worked perfectly for him. You think he'll get conneticut too? A lot of responsibility he'll have

I think he and Mario will share the responsibility short term. As I said earlier, Dean will probably get made when he gets out. But that's no guarantee. He's been around forever, he's pushing fifty, and he's still an associate. Because a) He can't stay out of jail, and b) he's a bit of a cowboy.

This is a kid who was still getting wired and busting up bars in Stamford when he was well into his thirties and married with a kid. And with the Sicilians running the show, they may just say fuck it and tell someone from Bensonhurst to get used to the idea of living in the suburbs. There are far worse things in life than living in Connecticut.

It's still way too early to say, though. This came as a total shock, Tony had only been out for a short time anyway, and there was no contingency plan in place for such a thing.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.