Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Mulberry you really think Chi has fewer than 20 made guys? Im not questioning facts as reported but I just cant believe that historicLly powerful, well connected fam in one of the most corrupt cities if not the mostt in America only has 20 or less straightened out guys when I believe w Solly D they have their admin on the streets? But I also dont believe Detroit has the low number of made guys out there that others have reported..and thats not to discount more knowledgeable posters its just.in these corrup cities where lcn is not a major LE issue and they have full admins,on the street and multiple active crews that they dont have more than 20-30 guys that just doesnt add up im sure theres still some willing italian candidates in these areas..but just my 2 cents

I never claimed Chi had fewer than 20 made guys. I'm going by evidence that Chicago has never made that many men and relied more on non-Italian associates. They have fewer guys sharing a big pie with the gambling and shylocking.