Originally Posted By: pmac
I hate to get in the Vito rizzutto was so powerful well guess what his whole fucking family got slaughtered America or candian or whatever. No one kill any of gottis kids or chins ect.

One of his sons were killed, as well as his father, and a brother in law. That's not his whole family. And the fact that not one move was made against his immediate family and his crime family until after he was convicted and extradited to a US Prison, is a testimony to his power, is it not?

And the majority of those believed to have been mainly responsible in the killings of his son, father and brother in law and the war against his organization, all ended up dead after his release. The ones who played the fence during the war, all ended up dead after his release. Granted its tough to say how many of those were actually on Rizzutos call, but the common belief from Canadian Law Enforcement and Canadian OC experts, is that it was Vito's doing. He proved to be a lot more powerful in many aspects than your average NY Mob boss. A lot of that can be attributed to their environment. But I don't think his power can just be written off like that. I disagree with you on this one, pmac.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 07/21/15 07:03 PM.