Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
He cut him out of his circle, yet sent him to Montreal to meet with what he thought was the Canadian faction of his crime family?

Reading about Canada, knowing what I've come to learn through two well written books on the matter, RCMP investigations and well informed posters on the other forum, themselves very informed about Canadian OC Vito Rizzuto wasn't kicking up to NY. It isn't a guess, everyone whose informed about Canada say the same thing. He stopped kicking up after Sciascia was killed. All of the evidence supports it.

You guys were just willing to use Vitale and his supposed claim of "Vito kicking up until Massino flipped" as proof of Montreal kicking up. Yet when I use his same statements, which point to them not kicking up, now Vitale didn't know much. The guy clearly told Law Enforcement that the last time a kick up was made that he knew about was between 1998 and '99. And that he had nothing to show him definitively, that the Rizzutos still paid tribute to NY. And they didn't, and I strongly believe that.

Bottom line is this, The Bonannos have no power in Canada, there isn't anyone out there, according to recent RCMP reports representing them. And the Rizzuto Crime Family is a family of its own.

You are contradicting yourself.

How are these two the same...??

-Bonannos still have power in Canada today.

-Canada still kicked up to NY at least up until Massino flipped(which was over a decade ago)

I think you are even confusing yourself, chief.

Uhm, no, the only thing I'm confused about is where you got those two statements from.

What are you attempting to say? Where did I even remotely say that Bonannos still had power in Canada today? Pretty sure I said quite the opposite. I also said that judging from everything I've learned in regards to Canada, which I think has been quite a bit over the years, that the Rizzutos STOPPED kicking up to NY Bonannos and that along with the severing of their ties, that this occurred after Gerlando Sciascia was killed. Thats actually what I said. So where are these contradictions coming from?

My fault for not re-stating my argument

but my argument never was that there was still NY influence and connection and Canada kicking up in 2015...But that they still did after the hit on their guy...

So I took it as you, acting like I was saying they were still kicking up today, so I put up my opinion on the matter to your last statement, which I thought was in part...directed at me