It's not the love for the 80's style we're really bashing. I love all those type of movies, good or bad. The good ones I think would include The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Better Off Dead for example. (Better off Dead was good, but almost mediocre)

License to Drive however didn't have the quality the other ones did, not entertainment-wise, but the aspects such as dialogue and direction. As said, if you like it, that's fine. I like a lot of shitty movies such as Eraser, American Pie, Rat Race, etc. However that doesn't mean I will give them good ratings. But whatever, the point of the thread is going off.

I'll be borrowing this soon, which Omar has recommended and I have been wanting to see. I'm also interested to see a young "Mr. Feeney." :p

Now then, there are a lot of TV shows I really want, from Ren and Stimpy and In Living Color to Everybody Loves Raymond and Golden Girls. Here are some I really want (childhood reasons).
Boy Meets World S1
Boy Meets World S2
Boy Meets World S3
The Cosby Show
Pete and Pete S1 :p

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006