Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
De Vito simply wanted his piece of the pie after coming home from all those years in prison, Arcadi told him to fuck himself and then had his boss murdered.

When was this, exactly?

I have to clarify, De Vito was on the run for the same scheme, he didn't serve time until he was caught, my mistake. But during this time, De Vito blamed the Rizzuto clan for the seizure of the cocaine by the RCMP, Gervasi was killed in '04, after his own money dispute with Arcadi. After this, De Vito himself and his ally Colapelle stopped kicking up to the Rizzutos. All of this is stated in Business And Blood. And Arcadi is just looked upon by some Rizzuto loyalists as unloyal and incapable of steering the ship.

@TommyGambino, No one rats publicly. But I'm sure just like in NY and Chicago, there are confidential informants. And guys who feel comfortable saying certain things to a well known Organized Crime reporter as long as he isn't named. Bottom line is, everything points to Vito no longer answering to the Bonannos after Sciascia was killed. And Sciascia wasn't a one off, there was no Bonanno presence at the funerals of Nick Jr and Nicolo.

And I really don't see how Humphreys & Nicaso's claims should be looked at as meritless, as opposed to Salvatore Vitale, when both Nicaso & Humphreys are two of the best and most knowledgeable experts of Canadian OC.

Of course, why would there be when they were killed the Rizzuto's had nothing to do with New York for years. What I'm saying is did Bonanno guys historically travel to Montreal funerals when they were under NY?

Yes they did, and weddings.

And Lee Lamothe & Adrian Humphreys got all that from Vitale, yes. Because it all comes from his statements made to Law Enforcement and his testimony during the Rizzuto/Three Captains trial. Should those sources be questioned too?