Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
chicago
philly/detroit/new england
new jersey

chicago, detroit and new england have their territories for themselves

philly and jersey can't control their own states which is kinda pitiful

The NY families have strong ties to Jersey, with plenty of Jersey guys in their families.

In Chicago, Detroit and New England the NY families have next to no guys there....or none at all.

I don't know much about Philly.

It's what I just said,The decavalcantes must share the territory with the genovese and lucchese jersey factions that had more soldiers and power; plus two gambinos crew and a crew for the others families.

Philly must answer to NY,because all families out the big apple must answer to the 5 families,but Philly has the same soldier of the decav and was more free and powerful,and from the last 5 years more stand up guys went out and fill the rank and Ligambi rebuilt the family after 20 y of blood and chaos.

The patriarcas still strike fear but are only 30 made men between Boston and Providence

The Outfit had at least 28 made men was pretty active nad was focus on the white collar crimes with an alliance with the Outlaw mc for the street racket

The Detroit Partnership was the most stable and closed family out NY for me it's very charming both because a family whose territory consists only 20 percent of whites should have been dead, but they don't, through the use marriage between members and making new members only between those who are blood related.