Originally Posted By: bronx
how much of that does he turn in to the admin? must have been a lemonade stand of dirty water dog cart.. it took two of them to do it .. should just get jobs as flag guys in the labors union or have the coffee boy route..embarrassing ..he is the real clutching hand..

There you go. A protection racket in 2015. Call me a selective moralist, but I hate that shit. I mean, bookmaking, shylocking, dope, even whores, and your clientele is coming to you.

Somebody's gonna provide that stuff anyway, and your customers have no one to blame but themselves. But shaking people down like that is something that I never approved of. And when I think of the old Black Handers shaking down their own people in their own poverty ridden neighborhoods it makes me sick.

Of course, LCN did the exact same thing for years. That's something you can't lose sight of when you look at the big picture. Just think of your poor immigrant great-grandfather a hundred years ago. He's making maybe $20 a week as a tailor or a fruit vendor, and some scumbag comes around every Friday for half of it.

It's a lowlife crime to begin with, but you'd hope that it would have outdated itself in this day and age with so many corporate owned businesses that will call the FBI in a heartbeat. Go try shaking down a Starbucks or a Panera Bread and see if the 22-year-old manager isn't on the phone with 26 Federal Plaza before you walk out the door.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.