Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Mark
Even still... wouldn't Carmine have to get his "operation" signed off by somebody high up in Cleveland? And would this possibly get back on whoever gave the go ahead?

No clue, Mark. You know me much better than that. I don't speculate about areas that I know nothing about.

Friend of Henry, Strococs, JCB, Spadine, et al. These are the guys who know that town. The rest is just speculation, FBI files, and press reports. And you know how much use I have for that stuff most of the time.

Thanx PB but I'm really not a Cleveland guy. Other than the fellows from Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, I knew no one from Cleveland. My experience was always with Pittsburgh people.

Now that one of our best resources has disappeared, we'll have to rely on Strococs and/or Spadine to chime in.

People in Cleveland were well aware of his presence. But who Who would be that stupid to go into A scam with A high profile Gambino member? People want Low key operations stay way under the radar. Nobody wants A high profile guy. ITs 2015!! Also Permission from who? Cleveland is A open city for the most part. There may be A few things left but nobody is running the city like that.

Carmines bigger problem would be the quasi legitimate scrap yards complaining about him . Hey could this simply be A local ghetto car theif got busted and turned him in ?
Cleveland PD is really going to pump this up . Look at the bad press they had lately. They need the good headlines.