GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mr_white), 457 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,434
Posts1,060,898
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851302
07/13/15 07:04 PM
07/13/15 07:04 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Hey AG are you secretly a cat? You sure do meow a lot haha

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: rockstar_man45] #851303
07/13/15 07:22 PM
07/13/15 07:22 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Hey AG are you secretly a cat? You sure do meow a lot haha

Well, in case you haven't heard, I am the cat's meow.

lol lol lol

Meow.

And I'm only kidding.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851304
07/13/15 07:37 PM
07/13/15 07:37 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
I am a novice, but you, pizzaboy... you... you have got a Gift my friend.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Mark] #851306
07/13/15 08:26 PM
07/13/15 08:26 PM
Belette Offline
Made Member
Belette  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Mark

I must agree. Often I don't know what he and the other knowledgeable posters talk about because it's current stuff that isn't very thoroughly explained anywhere I can see on the internet. But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Belette] #851307
07/13/15 08:41 PM
07/13/15 08:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Belette
But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Thank you, Belette.

That's a point I often try to make with the better researchers on these boards, like Hairy Knuckles, Sonny_Black, Ivy League, Sonny Blackstein, Tommy Gambino and countless others. They teach ME things about the who, what and where of some of these guys (dates, charts, etc.).

However, they can NOT tell me what drives them, or, as you put it, the psychology behind it. It's just something that you have to grow up around to completely grasp. And you needn't be one of them to grasp it. Living next to them for fifty something years gives you all the psychological background that you'll ever need.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Belette] #851309
07/13/15 08:42 PM
07/13/15 08:42 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

I must agree. Often I don't know what he and the other knowledgeable posters talk about because it's current stuff that isn't very thoroughly explained anywhere I can see on the internet. But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Pizzaboy is the best, hands down. Stand up guy through and through.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Mark] #851310
07/13/15 08:46 PM
07/13/15 08:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Pizzaboy is the best, hands down. Stand up guy through and through.

Thanks, Mark. But there are people with much more overall historical knowledge about this stuff. And every time you pay me a compliment, DickNose creates ten more usernames, so tell me to go fuck myself once in awhile lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851311
07/13/15 08:57 PM
07/13/15 08:57 PM
Belette Offline
Made Member
Belette  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Thank you, Belette.

That's a point I often try to make with the better researchers on these boards, like Hairy Knuckles, Sonny_Black, Ivy League, Sonny Blackstein, Tommy Gambino and countless others. They teach ME things about the who, what and where of some of these guys (dates, charts, etc.).

However, they can NOT tell me what drives them, or, as you put it, the psychology behind it. It's just something that you have to grow up around to completely grasp. And you needn't be one of them to grasp it. Living next to them for fifty something years gives you all the psychological background that you'll ever need.

Yes, and in the end who, what and where aren't the interesting part, it's the why.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851335
07/14/15 01:38 AM
07/14/15 01:38 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Pb- for the record anyone that would wish death on an sick old man has a special place in hell reserved for them...im alot younnger than u but I lost my mom to cancer last year, helped my pop take care of her and I know how fuckin stressful and helpless makes ya feel..know u dont know mebut hope u and ur old man are hangin in okay sir

Back on topic though is Joe C still official consig in urs or anyone elses opinions? I believe Crea's status is not in doubt but im curious about the rest of their admin..I read a chart that said.Madonna was official UB any thoughts on that?

Also does neone think Stevie has a front boss? I also read that Capeci thought they had a ruling panel with matty and joe dinapoli? If they have a panel then id assume no street boss?

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 07/14/15 02:18 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851353
07/14/15 08:16 AM
07/14/15 08:16 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

Absolutely agree, pb. These guys, as well as yourself, are the heartbeat of the board. You all generously share your research, knowledge and information. Thank you very much. You are all valued and appreciated. I mean no disrespect to anybody when I compliment pb directly.

Oh, I almost forgot, pizzaboy - Now go home and get your f@#king shine box! wink

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: mikeyballs211] #851475
07/15/15 02:38 AM
07/15/15 02:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Pb- for the record anyone that would wish death on an sick old man has a special place in hell reserved for them...im alot younnger than u but I lost my mom to cancer last year, helped my pop take care of her and I know how fuckin stressful and helpless makes ya feel..know u dont know mebut hope u and ur old man are hangin in okay sir

Back on topic though is Joe C still official consig in urs or anyone elses opinions? I believe Crea's status is not in doubt but im curious about the rest of their admin..I read a chart that said.Madonna was official UB any thoughts on that?

Also does neone think Stevie has a front boss? I also read that Capeci thought they had a ruling panel with matty and joe dinapoli? If they have a panel then id assume no street boss?

Caridi was the last identified consigliere by the feds. Whether he still holds that position I don't know. Madonna was identified as the acting or street boss last year and then official underboas earlier this year. Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/15/15 02:38 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: IvyLeague] #851478
07/15/15 04:18 AM
07/15/15 04:18 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Caridi was the last identified consigliere by the feds. Whether he still holds that position I don't know. Madonna was identified as the acting or street boss last year and then official underboas earlier this year. Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

I personally believe Crea is the Acting boss/official Underboss and Madonna WAS Acting Underboss.

In 2012 some influential members of the Lucchese family "invited" Amuso to step down as boss. This suggests Amuso has some sort of control over the Lucchese family which doesn't sit well with the majority in the Lucchese family.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851542
07/15/15 01:34 PM
07/15/15 01:34 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
The question isn't who has the official title of boss from the FBI. He asked what comtrol does Amuso have. The last time it was known that he gave an order that the family carried out or attempted to carry out was when he ordered the hit on Defede. That was over 15 years ago. Based on that, while he may still be the official boss, he has little control.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: mulberry] #851545
07/15/15 01:47 PM
07/15/15 01:47 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mulberry
The question isn't who has the official title of boss from the FBI. He asked what comtrol does Amuso have. The last time it was known that he gave an order that the family carried out or attempted to carry out was when he ordered the hit on Defede. That was over 15 years ago. Based on that, while he may still be the official boss, he has little control.

The Luccheses don't advertise their orders on the internet and for all we know, he could have sent out an order yesterday.

I bet Amuso gets the final decision on who gets to replace Madonna.

Last edited by Neo; 07/15/15 01:50 PM.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: mulberry] #851547
07/15/15 01:49 PM
07/15/15 01:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Neo
I personally believe Crea is the Acting boss/official Underboss and Madonna WAS Acting Underboss.

First, I HATE AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!!

Why don't you just go with the information Capeci gave? Is that not more reliable than trying to read the tea leaves yourself? He last identified Madonna as the official underboss, so he probably retains that title even while in prison.

Quote:
In 2012 some influential members of the Lucchese family "invited" Amuso to step down as boss. This suggests Amuso has some sort of control over the Lucchese family which doesn't sit well with the majority in the Lucchese family.

True. At the same time, they didn't tell him to step down, which suggests he's not altogether powerless either.

"The last time it was known he gave an order..."

You're coming to that conclusion based on a lot of info that we just don't have.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851551
07/15/15 02:01 PM
07/15/15 02:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The Luccheses don't advertise their orders on the internet and for all we know, he could have sent out an order yesterday.

Please, stick to New Zealand. I'll debate Ivy League on such things, but not you. Do you have any idea what it's like getting information in and out of Federal prison in the United States? Especially when you're a former or official boss?

You can bet you your local Kiwi that he didn't send out an order yesterday. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you're posting from New Zealand.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851554
07/15/15 02:26 PM
07/15/15 02:26 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
What happened to not indulging the trolls ?? whistle panic

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: domwoods74] #851556
07/15/15 02:28 PM
07/15/15 02:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Last time.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851558
07/15/15 02:32 PM
07/15/15 02:32 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Last time.
smile

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851572
07/15/15 05:24 PM
07/15/15 05:24 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
People forget this is the year 2015 and the prison system is so locked and tight now. To believe anyone can have that much power from the can these days is absurd.

Anyway Crea must not mind Capeci and everyone else thinking Amuso still runs the show from the can.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: IvyLeague] #851574
07/15/15 05:47 PM
07/15/15 05:47 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

First, I HATE AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!!

/me chuckles

I had wondered if you had done this on purpose Ivy.
I thought we finally might have found your sense of humour!

The search continues...

wink

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: pizzaboy] #851589
07/15/15 07:13 PM
07/15/15 07:13 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss

Please, stick to New Zealand. I, but not you. Do you have any idea what it's like getting information in and out of Federal prison in the United States? Especially when you're a former or official boss?

You can bet you your local Kiwi that he didn't send out an order yesterday. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you're posting from New Zealand.

Your a bit touchy today.

No I'm not sure about the difficulties of getting information in and out of federal prison in the United States these days.

Yeah Stevie is the power in the family BUT if Stevie wants to appoint someone to the administration he still has to clear it with Vic first.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851601
07/15/15 07:47 PM
07/15/15 07:47 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Yeah Stevie is the power in the family BUT if Stevie wants to appoint someone to the administration he still has to clear it with Vic first.

Wow, your ears must be good if you can hear into the Bronx all the way from Auckland.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #851603
07/15/15 07:57 PM
07/15/15 07:57 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Wow, your ears must be good if you can hear into the Bronx all the way from Auckland.

I don't live in Auckland, my ip traces to Auckland because my ISP is based in Auckland. I live in Ohope Beach, Bay of Plenty.

And yeah my hearing is fine, thank you.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851604
07/15/15 08:17 PM
07/15/15 08:17 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
And you know that he has to clear it with Vic how?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Scalish] #851626
07/15/15 10:19 PM
07/15/15 10:19 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scalish
And you know that he has to clear it with Vic how?

Vic is the official boss and nobody disputes this fact, right?

The boss of any family decides who gets appointed to the family administration but in this case I believe Stevie gets to choose his number two guy to replace Madonna as long as Vic has no objections.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851759
07/17/15 01:32 AM
07/17/15 01:32 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
If he was getting and sending out messages on a regular basis for the past 15 years, I'm pretty sure the feds would have found out by now and he sure as hell would not be in a medium security prison.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: mulberry] #851761
07/17/15 02:36 AM
07/17/15 02:36 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
If he was getting and sending out messages on a regular basis for the past 15 years, I'm pretty sure the feds would have found out by now and he sure as hell would not be in a medium security prison.

Vic did more damage to the Lucchese family than the feds ever did, so why would they care about him sending out messages?

The feds play dirty and with Vic interfering with Lucchese decisions that would play right into their hands.

If the feds need a weapon to destroy the Luccheses, they have it in Vic.

Last edited by Neo; 07/17/15 04:45 AM.
Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Neo] #851773
07/17/15 09:28 AM
07/17/15 09:28 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Vic did more damage to the Lucchese family than the feds ever did, so why would they care about him sending out messages?

The feds play dirty and with Vic interfering with Lucchese decisions that would play right into their hands.

Why would the feds care about a boss sending messages from prison?

Do you think before you type?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? [Re: Blackjack2121] #851787
07/17/15 12:37 PM
07/17/15 12:37 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Why would the feds care about a boss sending messages from prison?

Do you think before you type?

lol that was me on the beers last night.....
But I still like my drunken point.

Last publicly known order sent by Vic from prison resulted in an acting boss turning rat.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull