Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
[b] I'd like to see the Kill Bills, especially considering how popular they are...must be something good about it!
Wow you've never seen the Kill Bills? If you have the time during the holidays (or even after them), I HIGHLY recommend renting them! The character of Bill is by far 1 of my favorite characters in cinematic history. I used to REALLY love Daniel Day-Lewis as Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York but seeing David Carradine as Bill in both Kill Bills easily won me over! Not to mention Michael Madsen does a pretty good job himself with the amount of camera time he has. [/b][/quote]Oh boy, I found your weakness... I have so many movies that I'd "like to see" and still haven't, but I'll definitely keep Bill in mind. My mom keeps talking about how she'd like to get this service...I think it's called NetFlix?...where you can rent unlimited movies each month for a certain amount of money, you can have about four checked out, and they keep sending you more as you turn them in. I think that was the name of it...anyway, that sounds like a good idea. Have you heard of that?