Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
[quote]Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
[b] Sports management, huh? Don't worry; I won't push any Houston sports your way.
No worries here. I LOVE Seinfeld, but I like the Simpsons just a little more. My brother & other friends find it annoying, but I LOVE quoting movies (espeically if someone else knows what you're talking about). Since April all I've quoted is Kill Bill Vol. 2 & to an extent Vol. 1. But he thinks that The Last Boy Scout & True Romance are some of the best movies to quote. [/b][/quote]I agree that it's much more fun to quote movies and such if the person you're talking to has a similar knowledge of it. I've found myself reciting and imitating entire scenes along with certain people. One particular friend of mine is really fun and easy to talk to, because we share a lot of the same interests. He likes baseball and Seinfeld, but he only teases me about my mafia obsessions. (I used to have a GF paper under my binder cover that had pictures from different parts of the movies) One day, his hair was messed up, and I told him he looked like Kramer, and later, he did a near perfect Kramer entrance through the classroom door...hilarious! My brother isn't as talented with the impressions. He tried Elaine's "dingo" quote, and it was pretty sad... :rolleyes: I'd like to see the Kill Bills, especially considering how popular they are...must be something good about it!