Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I think common sense probably implies "no one really fucking knows the exact numbers of a family" aside from the family itself. These forums are for speculating. It's ok to question, but don't make snide racist digs to other posters as if you are the ultimate authority.

Sure its ok to speculate. Its great when you speculate with common sense as well. But no-ones speculating the Westside's at 500 members or the Columbo's 250. Detroit's been argued to death and the common sense is that 30-40 is a reach. To put it mildly. And Furios a great poster, but he's an experienced poster and should know better, this wasn't a lack of education expressed to a noob. So you'll understand the frustration.

And 'racist digs'? Chapo's Mexican. Last time I checked Taco Bell's Mexican food. So its racist to say Mexicans eat Mexican food is it?

Lets be honest here. You stomped all over Ivy because you didnt like him deriding a high Detroit number. Not for any pretense about attacking Furio or faux racist bullshit.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.