I don't really know much about prison, toured one once, and I've got two family members doing some time, but still not very knowledgable.

I've always found this to be a bit odd to me. Because yeah, the mob guys are ruthless, or use to be, and murder was the name of the game. However, prison is a whole different ball game. I would assume those guys, the Mexicans, white supremacists, aren't really intimidated by the LCN guys.
If you're pinched on lets says a RICO, however no murder etc... Do they place you in a min-security? I've always wondered how they fair, because there are so many established prison gangs thought the US. And I can't inagine LCN having a huge presence in maybe more than one prison. This may all be from my lack of knowledge on prison and LCN, but I figured I'd ask.

--- if anyone here would be willing to answer some questions on NY, NJ, Canada, pm me, or we can email. I'd much appreciate it! I don't want to make a thousand threads. I also didn't want to start a thread with a thousand questions. Have done so much reading recently and a ton of questions have arisen.