DB: a few big time pill mills got taken down in nyc over the last few years but afaik none of them were connected at all to LCN. You got any examples of LCN connected ones? im sure lcn had to be involved in some. they are around in ny, but a lot more low key than what was happening in florida 6 years ago

the latest in nyc was being run by an old jewish couple from the upper west side. one last year in the bronx was more connected to local black street gangs than anything

i think they've done a pretty good job combatting oxycodone in ny. they say its an "epidemic" but its nothing like other states. they're giving out real jail time for people selling it... like early 90s crack jail time. even if you find a crook doctor running a little mill and have an easy time getting a script, getting it filled is very hard. lot of places in manhattan dont carry it and now the pharmacists can just outright refuse to fill narcotics at their own discretion

i think prescription drug counterfitting is a big money maker for lcn in nyc. selling massive quantities of fake pills. i wonder if any lcn guys are into the greendot/giftcard scams like the black kids in brooklyn are doing. young gang kids arenr even selling drugs anymore, they're all scamming. brooklyn is ground zero for it right now. tons and tons of money. i cant see lcn not getting involved in that

Last edited by tt120; 07/05/15 11:24 PM.