Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
I kind of agree but keep this in mind; That cuban guy, Garcia, said that the Gambinos had like 5 whole crews that the feds knew nothing about, Also, the Gambinos might have been weaker in the late 90s, but if u have ONE crew like Locasios that steals over 800 million,how down were they really? And u got Cali with deep connects to both sicily And ndrangeta apparently, So it seems the Genovese and Luchesse are more semi-legit hence more stable, I think the Gambinos may have bigger earning potential, like liquid, I dont know; After that bust with the Bonnanos, it had me thinking Cali was taking the position that Rizzuto had, but with the Calabrians instead of the sicilians... thoughts?

The Locascio crew certainly made a lot of money. But generally speaking, the Genovese make more money. Even during the 1970s and 1980s when the Gambinos were (wrongly) said to be the largest and most powerful, the Genovese were said to be richer.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.