Yep Giacomo Luppino was Violi father in law. Galante had maintained a good relationship with San Jose as a drug pipeline. I was told the split was 60/40 in Cerritos favor. Carmine tried to get a few members from that family as ghost soldiers, since his zips were well known to other families in New york. Vasselo use to be the go between guy when the Bonannos represented San Jose on the commission. I heard Galante even offered Tony Ditri 20 grand to come back to the Bonanno family. San Jose was not the weasel territory. Lanza even kicked him out of SF, but Jimmy kept sneaking back into the city. Paolo Violi was not a coward or as weak. After his brother was killed, he had two sicilian heavy hitters disappear, and had a sicilian big time earner left bleeding to death on the street. Like I said in an earlier post, the Cotroni family became weak with members dieing off, killed, imprisoned, or defected, to were Nick Rizzuto sr, became boss of Montreal as Vic was in prison.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green