Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
[quote=Mark]True story...

My cousin, Joey, was in a motorcycle accident in Berwyn long before cell phones, etc. When the ER nurse from MacNeal Hospital called the house to tell my aunt, she said (and I quote exactly...) "Madonna mia! I hope he was wearing clean underwear!"

lol

All he had was a broken leg and his underwear was clean BEFORE the accident but definitely not after! [/quot

Oh yes, clean underwear was a must! LOL "Madonna Mia" was a common phrase in my family as well.

Speaking of underwear, My sister and I would alternate doing ironing as part of our chores. I use to hate that my mom would make us actually iron underwear. Madonna Mia!!!! lol

I had a recurring staff infection called cellulitis infection in my leg. All of a sudden you go from normal temperature to 104 or 5. You become freezing cold so all you want to do is stay under covers. You start to hallucinate. You don't want to leave the house so you won't go in an ambulance so they call the cops. You find yourself starting throwing punches at the cops. They have to cuff you to get you to the emergency room. When you get their you can't hold your water or anything else. So if your under wear was clean when you got there. That changed real fast.

only the unloved hate