nickys brother jojo was consig, but he listened to nicky who was in prison, pete was pinched a week or so before scars.. like killing paul, pete jojo nicky did a stupid thing by breaking a guy facing life, why?, three things could happen to scars ,blow trial get life , take a plea of probably near double digits or beat another case. he would be off the street with two scenario's the other one he beats another case, how could you not want a guy who keeps beating cases..a dumb move by ignorant men.remember the story wrote about pete gotti, when scars was testifying? the story was called the dumbest don.. they never thought he would flip, nobody thought he would.he was pure CN.. they made a power move against someone who was in prison..i have many stories i can tell about the gambino guys, how many guys flipped around nicky c. ? andrew d. joe v. nicky skins. and who knows how many C.I's he created around him.. he does his time, if he was not so aggressive he would be home more.balls does not equal brains.. give you one more story that floated around early mid 90's, before danny marino went to prison, he was called in and asked about the plot to kill gotti, he denies it, did they expect him to admit it?? he goes in to prison, jr gotti nicky c decide to break danny marino, jr as the story goes tells scars, scars tells jr , break him? if you felt he had something to do with it, you don't break him.. break him while he is in prison is a punk act..won't look good.. we will look weak and tip our hand..not verbatim but close to what the rumor was at that time..you live in bensonhurst you hear a lot..ill knock the rust off and try to remember more..