Do any of y'all have Tato Skins (Baked Potato/Original flavor) at your local grocery store? They are potato chips and I would GLADLY pay anyone to get me some and ship them to me as they CANNOT be found here. Keebler used to make them but some other company bought that line out and they still make the chips out of Indiana or Illinois but the grocery stores they deal with are not here in Bama.

Here is what the bag looks like:

http://www.inventurefoods.com/brand-tato-skins/original-2

Please LaLou, pizza, alfanosgirl, or gets (those that I trust, maybe some others I forgot to mention and I apologize) look at your local grocery store and see if they have these chips and if they do please contact me. I used to go through these chips like candy when I was younger and they sold them here, but after Keebler sold the chips (I think it was keebler anyways) they quit selling them here and I haven't had that flavor since I was probably 16 and that was in 1996.

I can buy them online through Amazon (on backorder I think) but they only sell the super small bags that you would get in a snack machine and they want outrageous prices for them.