Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
You have everyone on this board fooled. Go ahead and and ban me and you can go back to your dry-snitching about guys you claimed to grow up with.

I've been on this board nine years and never been caught in a single contradiction about the street. General discussion and other sections, I probably can't make that claim.

As for "dry snitching," I've never said an incriminating word about anyone alive and/or presently on the street. I'm not the one with a five-year adjournment on a case that should have been wrapped up years ago. I know a rat from a rat.

I've seen your picture, and I've read your charges. The other sites left everything up for the whole world to see. I look into your fat fleshy face and your scared little girl eyes, and I KNOW that you can't handle prison.

But that's it. I know you're reading this somehow and somewhere. You stop sneaking back and fucking with me, and I won't say another word about it. The mods here don't want or need the aggravation. To them, I apologize, especially to SC.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.