Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
The thing that made Angelo unique among wiseguys of todays era, he could care less about what was in his bank account. The only currency that mattered to him was the respect his name carried on the street. While alot of his friends went for the fast money in drugs, Angelo was never tempted to go that route. At the end of the day tho, if you ask me, none of it really mattered because they all ended up doing life.

Stop replying to my posts. You were warned. Every time you do it, I'm hitting the notify button. And if you remember correctly, SC told you last time that it was your last warning. When you see me post, you wait at least two posts before replying. And don't quote me or address me directly. Ever. SC was very clear about that, too.

And you wouldn't know Angelo from the fucking people you held up out in Cowtown, Pennsylvania, so shut your fucking mouth about him.

You reply, I'm going to the mods. Every fucking time. And that goes for your new alter ego, too.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.