Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: pmac
The voice of reason. Neo to answer your question after 1 year of any federal conviction you can't cooperate its over. Oreana been in 23 yrs. Like they said maybe he's a old time gangster that took his medicine like alot others. I think just the threat of the death penalty makes all these guys flip fast nowadays. Joel eagerly could have took a deal and Tommy shots them guys are stand up and in front of the death penalty.

That's all it is, a threat. They haven't executed a wiseguy in over fifty years. Look at the Basciano farce. They got their guilty verdict, but they were NEVER getting a New York City jury (Federal Case, but the jury pool is still gonna be made up of locals) to give him the needle. Not for those murders. Talk about a waste of Federal Tax Dollars rolleyes.

Vinny would have took the needle, regardless. It's just a scare tactic to get these guys to flip. Do any NY guys get executed? I honestly have no idea, I know they do out west and down south in the states.

Check you're Pm over on the other site mate

I would have said the same thing about Massino.....but look what happened.

Vinny's been in prison going on eleven years, and he's never coming home. He'll be lucky if he ever gets out of SuperMax. Massino flipped fifteen minutes after they said the word guilty.

I get your point, though. Massino was revered on the old boards. When he flipped the fanboys were brokenhearted. Your point being, you never know. But at this point, it's safe to say that Vinny ain't ever gonna rat.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.