Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Agreed. I think these threads just take away from all of the interesting discussions that can happen here, in regards to real life OC issues. I know there isn't much to talk about right now, but these threads offer no value or insight. Except into how bored a person can be.

It's just too much now. Some of the newer guys here have no idea how nice and cordial this place used to be. You could post here or in General Discussion and expect the same even-tempered responses. But these last few years, the organized crime section just keeps attracting one lunatic after another, and it's probably only two or three guys who have fifty different sleeper accounts here.

And people ask me why I don't accept PMs anymore. Well, there's your answer. Until they can figure out a way to keep the crazies away, I barely want to post, let alone exchange PMs.

Mr Pizza,

I've been told u are one of "the most respected members on here", would u be kind enough to represent my cousin. I have seen mob talk and recognise that street where uncle Joe lives. Maybe we can pick u up & we'll knock on his door. My cousin is scared to death, he'll hide in the boot & I'll wear my chauffeur's outfit. That way uncle joe would think I'm just the driver & not whack me. We'll let you do the smooth talking

Then we can take a trip to Boca and we'll treat u to dinner at Merlino's new restaurant. The good news is Halloween is a long way away and my cousin doesn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up on us wearing a mask.

Please help us mr pizza. Your wisdom is enough to fill up 10 camel humps!!!

TELL ME YOUR ONBOARD!!!