He wants to open a coffee shop on Passyunk Avenue, but knows nothing about the mob. I don't live there but he knows I've watched all the Godfather movies (yes 1-3) part 3 stunk by the way.

So anyway back to business, the street tax has never gone away. It's just a matter of paying whom?! That's it

So do we pay Ligambi ( but I've been told he's semi retired or retired for that matter), I don't want to contribute to his pension pot and my cousin will still have the same problem)

How about his nephew Georgie boy. Sorry I think he's an old man now, do we pay "Georgie man"??? I hear he wants to make some moves

And although Joey is in Boca, is he the best bet? I'll get my cousin to send him a cheque, then perhaps he can make a few phone calls back to Philly and say "see that coffee shop called "xxxx" they're good, don't bother them"

then there's the guys getting out from Scarfo era. Maybe they feel the street tax still belongs to them.

Pls help, my cousin is scared, he's having to do refurbishment in the early hours with the curtains drawn hoping no one sees him.