Originally Posted By: joey_dice
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Really enjoyed this thread , thanks guys . Love reading and studying the smaller families . I also agree that if the Chicago outfit is down to 4 crews and around 35 made guys then the other mid west families r finished , in my opinion the KC mob died with the civella's

That's what I have been saying since the first post in this thread. I hope people disregard Furio he is still arguing that NO is still viable. However that does not change the fact that there are still 16 made men in various activities from prison, to retired, to active still around, does not make for a family though. With the number of guys in their 70's I expect that this number will take a considerable hit in the next few years. I predict that there will be as few as 8 guys left by 2020. The families decline accelerated with the death of Tony Civella in 2006 and really took a hit when Tuffy died in 2008. Johnny Joe Scritino, Pete Simone and Willie Cammisano jr. are the last of the gangster from the mold of the old school.

Joey says, if I'm wrong and you show me where I went wrong I admit my mistake.

If I counted correctly are 13 men of honor on the streets and 12 associated on the streets; yes isn't a viable family and you're right and many of this people will die today from the 2020,but the family don't opened the books after the 2000 or there are a freeze on the new inductions ?