Jimmy La Rossa passed away not too long ago. Incredible lawyer. And here's the rare part: I never heard of a client bitching about him. Because, generally speaking, wiseguys love to curse their attorneys. Like it's their fault their clients would rather hijack a truck than take a job pouring concrete (or any other job for that matter).

Classy guy. He even took on Greg towards the end. And by that point in his life (the Garcia sting-op), there wasn't a lawyer left who wanted any part of him as a client. That's how fucking abusive that guy was. Especially when he was broke, which was more often than most people would believe. He pulled off the money look, but he didn't own anything. When he came home from the Scores bid, he ended up in a tiny garden apartment in Tuckahoe (and it wasn't even the "nice" part of Tuckahoe).

I hope Bronx reads this post. I guarantee he'll agree with me on this one.

Good thread, DiLorenzo. I'm sorry I hijacked it a little bit. But we should definitely keep this one ongoing as a "Mob Lawyers" thread smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.