Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: m2w
they have currently 33 made members? if so it is a viable family

That chart is one of the phony ones posted on the RD forum years ago. Much like the BS ones that showed 30 members for Milwukee and 20 for St Louis. Anyone who believes these numbers is either delusional or simply ignorant. St Louis has like 2 or 3 members left. Milwaukee I'm not sure has any. Cleveland has 7 or 8 tops. Kansas City we have always seen big numbers for but I don't find them believable. It's been years - decades really - that we've seen any kind of official figure by the Feds for KC. That itself says something. And they certainly no longer consider it a viable family. You can also make a relative guess by looking at other Midwest families. Chicago, for instance, is said to have around 30 members at most and is still recognized by the Feds and has had far more activity in recent years. Yet we are supposed to believe Kansas City has as many members? No way. I'd be fairly surprised if KC is over 10 at this point. People need to start looking at the evidence and stop looking at these charts (unless they are from a handful of proven posters - we know who they are) at face value.

I am curious to know how you came up with the number 10. It has been 10 since the day I first came on the boards and we have deaths since then, 10 seems to be a magical number which has never been substantiated. Please tell me where and how you came up with that number, tell me what number you started with before subtracting the dead and tell me how you came up with that number. Now I am in no way arguing the that KC is viable which I have stated many times it is not.

By the way the feds have NEVER released any information with the total numbers for KC, not even decades ago your talking out your ass with that one.

Last edited by joey_dice; 06/21/15 12:04 AM.