Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Yeah and seriously what the fuck does "Guiliani Time" even mean?

When I made reference to him in my response to you Alfa, I said 'Guiliani's time as mayor'. The two don't even compare. One sounds like a dance floor phrase, the other simple references his achievements and positions he had as the mayor of New York.

By the way, if you quickly skim posts like you said you do, is it any wonder you made a BS comment?

Giuliani Time was a joke around here. When a cop by the name of Justin Volpe rammed a wooden plunger up the backside of an arrestee, the complaint stated that right before he took the plunge, he said "It's Giuliani Time!" The complaint may not be entirely true, and the mantra Giuliani Time may have never been said, but the plunger was used and the arrestee needed hospitalization and won a ton of money, our money, as residents of NYC. But you see, that's part of the game. The officer is never sued. His hometown never pays a nickel. The money is divested from the community he is beating up with nightsticks and toilet plungers, thus impoverishing an area already beset with inferior services due to supposed lower tax revenues.

That's what Giuliani Time meant.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."