Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
So your argument is we should go with the 'objective' motorcycle blogs over the 'news media' for the truth.

Wait a minute, since when is the news media considered "the truth"? If you believe that bullshit then I feel for you.

As for your first comment, you'll see when most of the bikers are released and never convicted of anything. I still hold true to my statement that AT LEAST 90% of those arrested are never hit with anything.

I agree with you Dixie, for the simple reason it takes months or years for the truth to come out.

and when the truth comes out about this, the true version will be entirely different from the original version.

Waco has a history, maybe you are to young to remember the siege at Waco with david koreshs church, the cops said they were fired on, the video showed different,

the cops said the people inside the compound started the fire that killed women and children, the video, and senate testimony proved it was a lie.

the media are spokesman for the cops, after a while the truth will come out, and the media will be the liars, as usual.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"