Know one knows for sure ,but if Nick did not have Tommy Del ,and the Crow flip it may have been different.

It no doubt is on Nicky cos he should have seen the weakness in Tommy.The guy should have never been a hit man. He was a pig, and I did not know him, but I know and have talked to people, before and after the flip, people that knew him well. He was not good mob material from the start.He should of been a earner" and that's it.He loved to tell it" he was week ,and he was a horrible family man.

The Crow was a street guy his entire life ,from what I have been told. The guy was a con man from the start. In most cases the con man is just that . The guy should have never been a hit man and trusted with the inter working of the business.
Nick should have never used him as a shooter . The guy was a con man and if con men get the edge on you .you are done.
And this is exactly what the Crow did ,it was his last con....

If i am not forgetting too much that was the push that made Philip go over to the Feds. He knew that Nick sr. aloud those two guys to know Phil's business and his own.

I think I am not far off here without those two, it may have been a totally different twenty some years in Philly.

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/14/15 10:48 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."