OldSmoke, try using the search button, I and some other have gone into details here and there about Northern California LCN. SF has 3 or 4 made members left, one flipped, one moved to LA in the early 1990', I don't think another member is made, just an associate. SJ has 6-7 members left, one lives in Sacramento, one lives outside Reno, one moved to Sicily in 97' and may have passed away already given his age at 88 for this year, the rest still live in Santa Clara county. All members are legit, though some of those associates are doing gambling, book, shy, and couple of other thongs, but nothing for the FBI to check up on. There are a couple of Mafiosi from Sicily and few associates operating in the Bay Area. The Calabrians and Napolitanos both have a small presence in SF and a few of the surrounding counties. Other LCN from America that are operating in Northern California, is a member of Detroit, a Member from Chicago, and a member from Boston. There are two NYC made members, a Bonanno, and a Lucchese who are both retired in the early 1990', one when Joe became Boss, and the other when Vic and Gaspipe were on their purge and paranoia. Genovese and Lucchese have associates in SF but no made men. Gambinos are mentioned a lot as having people in the bay, but really only and three members and the last one died in the late 1990', who help hide Gotti Jr in Livermore during his legal problems, that is where the friendship of John Gotti Jr and Salvatore Marino of SJ started and the rumor that the Gambinos were helping to rebuild both bay area families.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green