Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
PB, I get that, but its an internet forum. The entire point of this thing is for people to disagree. I'm only sticking up for Alfa because he just came on here to speak his mind. I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is personally hurt you.

You're right about everything there. Thank you brother.

And that's why I went out of my way to PRAISE Alfa here:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Alfa, I think you're a brilliant young man, an incredible researcher, and a great writer. But you just don't get the street angle. And you never will.

I have nothing but respect for the great researchers here, and I'm CONSTANTLY sticking up for them when the "neighborhood guys" start ganging up on them. From Ivy to Hairy to Sonny to Alfa to every other great researcher who adds so much to these boards. I always have your backs when, insert name, "_______ from Brooklyn," tells you that you have no business on these boards.

I LOATHE wannabes. But there ARE a few things that you'll NEVER understand about the life if you didn't grow up around it. Mainly the things that drive these assholes into the life to begin with. If you're really interested in the sociological aspect of it, you can learn a thing or two from a guy who grew up with, but at least tried to keep his distance from, the local wiseguys.

And a lot of you boys are quite liberal. I'd think that the sociological part of what drove them to crime might me of interest to you. Christ, I could write a book. But I won't wink.

And I apologize, Alfa. You touched a nerve with Giuliani and someone close to me, but you couldn't have known. So I truly am sorry.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.