Originally Posted By: joey_dice
Yes and you got those listed names from who, oh yeah me. We can argue this for ever Wiseguy, I stated the last time we went through this that there were 23 made members left and gave you the list. Now subtracting the number that have died since I gave you the last list the number is now 16 +/- 2. The FBI has never released a report indicating the size of the family. At their largest they were said to have had 40 or so members.

For the record, you were a source for the names but not the only one. We had other people posting KC charts before you came along and, of course, there's available info on the net that identifies this guy or that guy as being made.

I'm hesitant to go into any kind of debate about KC simply because, as we've both said, the feds haven't given any kind of estimate in years. But I take that as a sign itself. One can also made a "guesstimate" by doing comparisons with the other Midwest families.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.