Originally Posted By: DB
I always wondered if the tension in the main NJ L players and. scarfo jr was partly from Sr. , tho maybe not growing up in the area was an issue but Scarfo Jr wasn't the first trade in CN

Obviously Amuso wasn't a fan of NJ ( having ok'd to whack every one of them and i wonder if he polluted Scarfo Sr. thoughts .

As those NJ guys were there forever and have always been earners , not sure why they had 2 bosses that despised em all

There has to be something to all that. I could never see Nick sr. putting that kind of info on a phone and on paper if it was not life and death situation that jr. had to hear fast. I know the feds only let out what they want the people to hear.

Now Amuso who knows . Now Casso lost it later in life. According to some people that were around him back in the 60's 70's he was a smart and a mover and shaker.
He was real tight with Carmine Persico in the life and out .I also know that they spent many times with there wife's upstate and actually stayed in the same house together.They enjoyed each other company and would do things guys do in a mountain setting.
Now Carmine is no upstanding citizen but he would not bring flat out crazy guys around his wife and kids and nephews and nieces and etc.
Not only were they tight then but also as younger men on the street.
But anyway what was the whack Jersey all about rats ?

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/11/15 08:23 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."