Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Scott's article on Parillo is from 2014. Perhaps Parillo was made and rose in rank between the years of 2011-2014. Oh and in 2008 some sources had Parillo as a captain in the Providence faction. So I don't really know how he went from a captain, to an associate, to consigliere. But who know's.

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=40642

Are you sure it'from last year? I thought the article floating his name for acting boss was earlier this year??

Anyway, I think Tommy is one of those guys who wont believe something unless the papers or FBI state it.

We just dont have many details, but the source of Scott's that gave him that could be retired FBI??

New England is a mess. They were already looking fucked up and dwindling...then Rosetti that junkie flipped and another guy whose name is slipping my mind right now

That's complete bullshit. I get most of my info from PB and guys like bronx lol On the other site I'm considered someone who trusts to many 'street sources' I can't win! wink

I get what info I can and then speculate, that's all.

Oh, my bad...From some of your posts I had kind of put you in that category, wasnt meant to be an insult lol