Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle
TommyGambino has a huge hard on for Scott

He thinks Detroit is still a powerful family and have like 60 members and are really active. Thinks Chicago has about 80 lol

He said a guy who is an associate is consigliere in new England, the pony tail guy.

His sources either don't exist, or aren't very reliable.

Have to say he did a great job on that documentary. Not read the book he did but heard thats very good.

Where'd he say those things? I always see Scott saying Detroit is still a viable family, in Detroit. Not a powerful one. They still have guys involved in rackets, the boss and his underlings still meet, somethings going on. They're legit millionaires so they just mask it better. As seen in Detroit Confidential, it's pretty obvious Scott's sources exist.

And I'm assuming you're referring to Tony Parillo (the pony tail guy), where's the source of him simply being an associate?

Pogo on the other site went into more detail about Scott's massive over exaggerations, He's said multiple times about the number of made guys they have, how they control vast areas and have big drug dealing operations. Didn't he say Detroit were the most successful CN family in that doc at the end? lol nobody's arguing that it's not a viable family, he just stretches the truth I think, fair play to the fucker if he can make a few quid out of it. His research on Detroit CN is certainly top notch, just not sure his sources are reliable.

Can't remember where the Parillo being an associate came from but it was back in 2011, google his name I'm sure something will come up.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 06/09/15 05:13 PM.