Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

that's a good statement nicky, but, these freaks keep it up, and keep it up, not caring who they offend, constantly throwing their perversions in peoples faces.

it's like two gay punks kissing in a public place, and saying they have a right to do it in front of people.

they are wrong -its offensive to people like myself who are not gay, and what about children seeing their sick display.

these people have got to be told that there are people in the world who find them sick and vulgar.

If two people of the same sex decide to kiss on public property you (not you individualy Binnie) have no right to say yet can't. They have every right to express themselves as if they were a straight couple, regardless if you feel ot is moral or not

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
great post fergie, I hope you saw mine, im sick of people who threaten someone with legal action because they refuse them service. because they are gay, or transgender. a business should have the right to turn away whomever they want.

a private business is private,and should stay that way.

100% right, private business should be able to serve who they want without any fear of lawsuit. Freedom= Do what yo want w/o limitation i.e to serve or not serve who you want).

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life