Sinatra : Talking about Phil Leonetti he is embarrassed and disgusted ,and hoping Nick jr rolls. Just for the mere fact that he did, and he hates him self for rolling,and needs someone in his family desperately to have in his life.(and I am very sure he loves the kid).
Now more then ever with his skippers getting out and have just gotten out.

This does not come from him" but it does come from his family and friends and his in laws whom run a real nice private restaurant down around here,and others that are close to him and his wife.

This also comes from a interview I seen on him.Then not a couple months ago he comes on a local radio show and I herd the uncut version and his words are sad . He misses the life and wishes he just did his time.

He may say different" but I herd his voice for 27ish years and I herd in his voice now" what I am saying . He is now a broken man,not so much before cos he got a get out of jail free card "he thought."
I can tell by the things he says about his wife and the sacrifices she had to make all these years. Now everybody is running around the island having a great time with all the extended family and he and his boy and his wife are still locked in the prison he made for them.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."