I don't know much about philly ( tho my friend was skinnys CO in NE NJ lol- and he did not get Fd with to my knowledge and that place is full of gangsters ) but I wonder how much this now exposes Phil , the big dog there for sure

My guess is the guy never talks on the phone and does all his speaking thru Frank or at least he should be doing that to insulate himself , command thru the one guy who won't rat on you and never talk on phone and avoid the bugs by never talking biz in same place twice this could be a operational hit to that crew

A few questions for serp , do u really think the old scarfo guys like Narducci are kicking up ? My guess would be no, and are these guys making money and by that do they have say a 500k shy book and betting op that handles volumes in or near a million. My guess is he was away so long he just manages a package and another fam ( one of 2 or both ) are the bank in Costa Rica . Any info greatly appreciated as as much as we some make fun of Philly , that family is not going anywhere anytime soon, not with their culture , amount of recruits and the sheer amount of people that want $ or want to bet in philly , S Jerz and N Jerz , these are huge markets that with the right crew can generate millions a year notntheir mention the scores here and there that can actually provide some nice pops ( robbing dealers , trucks , fake goods etc.)

Last edited by DB; 06/04/15 02:56 PM.