Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Pizza boy have you ever eaten at Ann and Tony's ?

Keep stalking my posts. From April 11th of this year:

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: bronx
the ny times story is also great i had mentioned this is a past thread.wonder how bobby b let joe dente take him..anyone know?

Pesci was working all over the neighborhood, from Amici's to Mario's to the old Ann and Tony's (the real one). Joe D set up his movie production company out west, made Bobby Manna a partner, and they worked it out amicably through Hoboken and Rudy's crew. Plus, Larry Black was still alive at the time, and I know I don't have to go into detail with you there. Suffice it to say, that was a big plus for them.

They didn't get him for nothing, though. The Gambinos earned off him a little bit right up to the early '80s. Once Joe D had Pesci officially to himself, he eventually cut him loose. Joe D wasn't a greedy guy, as far as those guys go (as I'm sure you know). For a guy who got that far in that world, he was one of the most easygoing of them that I can remember.

I did eat at a Hindu/East Indian restaurant out in the Philly suburbs recently. The specialty was a dish called Suboxone a la Jacques. The name of the place is something Hindu, although the son tries to pass himself off as Italian. It begins with a B, but this kid is such a c*unt that he had Daddy's lawyer threaten legal action if his name is posted here. Can you imagine?

This ain't right, SC. I'm sorry. But you know it's him, he keeps stalking my old posts (where the fuck would he come up with Ann and Tony's?), and he keeps switching his ip number so he gets away with it. It ain't right.

No way to block posters on here? Need to add the feature

I am all for a good back and forth, you know me

but something is just wrong in this kids head...

Unhealthy obsession.