Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I was a registered Democrat for over thirty years--longer than you've been alive. But I never in my life voted for a candidate just because he or she had a (D) next to their name. I always voted for the person who I thought was the better candidate. And today I'm obviously a very jaded Independent.

Don't lie, all union workers are told who to vote for. Just kidding. Don't get your thong in a bunch you sexy bitch.

The Teamsters hierarchy, like all unions, historically backed the Democrats, but the majority of the rank and file voted Republican. No doubt in my mind. And to clarify a bit, I'm talking about the New York Metro area, in an era where most of the rank and file were White men. And let's be brutally honest, your average truck driver back then wasn't the most open-minded guy in the world.

And I am a sexy bitch. Billy Ray Valentine. Capricorn. People will say, "Billy Ray, you're sexy," and not understand my sexuality.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.